Ways to Support WCPI
- Monthly Sustainer
- Maximize your impact by becoming a monthly sustainer to WCPI. Monthly giving allows you to contribute your annual gift through monthly installments throughout the year.
Give a Gift in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
- Preserve the legacy of a loved one with a donation to WCPI in her/his honor or memory. Contact Emma Berlage at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Employer Matching Gifts
- Employee matching gifts is an easy way to increase the impact of your gift to WCPI. Check with your employer to learn about your company’s matching gift program.
- If you are a federal employee, please consider donating through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) using our CFC number 34102.
- Include WCPI in your estate or other long-term giving plans. Planned giving to WCPI will allow our mission to continue for years to come. Contact Cindy Hall at email@example.com for more information.
Consider a Donation through a Donor-Advised Fund
- WCPI is able and grateful to receive gifts from donor-advised funds. Contact your DAF administrator to recommend a gift to WCPI.
Please contact Emma Berlage at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding individual gifts to WCPI.