The Mission Continues
WCPI’s mission continues as we band together to support our global community in these challenging times. We cannot do it without you. Consider investing in WCPI so we can continue to support future women leaders in public service, bring women policymakers together across party lines, and empower women and their families.
Thank you for your continued support!
Invest in Us!
By making a donation through a secure server, you can help ensure that WCPI continues its mission to bring together a community of bipartisan women policymakers and trusted partners to advance issues of importance to women, develop the next generation of women leaders, and foster a more effective and representative democracy. Thank you for your support!
Please note that Bloomerang Payments charges a fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per credit card transaction and 1% + $0.30 per EFT/ACH transaction, which you may elect to cover. WCPI does not receive these fees; they are used to pay Bloomerang’s administrative fees.
You also may donate by check, made payable to the Women’s Congressional Policy Institute.
Ways to Support WCPI
- Monthly Sustainer
- Maximize your impact by becoming a monthly sustainer to WCPI. Monthly giving allows you to contribute your annual gift through monthly installments throughout the year.
Give a Gift in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
- Preserve the legacy of a loved one with a donation to WCPI in her/his honor or memory. Contact Cindy Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Employer Matching Gifts
- Employee matching gifts is an easy way to increase the impact of your gift to WCPI. Check with your employer to learn about your company’s matching gift program.
Consider a Donation through a Donor-Advised Fund
- WCPI is able and grateful to receive gifts from donor-advised funds.
Give a Gift of Stock
- WCPI accepts gifts of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. Donating securities is easy and you receive the benefit of receiving an immediate tax deduction and avoiding capital gains tax. The amount of your gift will be determined by the value on the day it is transferred into WCPI’s account.
- To make a gift of stock, please contact us for the necessary information to arrange for a transfer of securities into WCPI’s brokerage account. Please email email@example.com or call 202-554-2323.
Combined Federal Campaign
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is a unique opportunity for federal employees to donate to a nonprofit organization they are passionate about. CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, raising millions of dollars each year.
If you are a federal employee, please consider donating through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) to WCPI today to help us continue our mission of bringing women policymakers together across party lines to advance issues of importance to women and their families.
WCPI’s CFC Number: 34102
- Include WCPI in your estate or other long-term giving plans. Planned giving to WCPI will allow our mission to continue for years to come. Contact Cindy Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please contact Cindy Hall at email@example.com for questions regarding individual gifts to WCPI.
Help Us Spread the Word
Follow us on Social Media
Join the conversation and continue to spread our mission by tagging us and sharing your own story about the power of women’s leadership in your life with the hashtag #WomenWhoLead to inspire your community today.